Muslim Spelling Bee U.S.A (MSB U.S.A)
Muslim Spelling Bee USA (MSB USA), was established in 2011. It emerged as America's Largest Community based Speling Bee competition and America's Second Largest Community based Speling Bee competition.
The Muslim Spelling Bee USA is an annual English Spelling Bee is held at Islamic Schools in Chicago, New York, Detroit, New Jersey, Maryland, Atlanta, Tampa, Orlando, Dallas, Houston, Orange County, Sacramento, San Francisco and two National Finals were held at Des Plaines Theatre, Des Plaines, Illinois.
Muslim Spelling Bee is honored to partner with leading Islamic Schools in USA
- American Youth Academy, Tampa, Florida
- Al-Ihsan Academy, New York, New York
- Baytul-Iman Academy, New Jersey
- Al-Hadi School of Accelerative, Houston, Texas
- MCC Fulltime Islamic School, Morton Grove, Illinois
- Mohammed Schools of Atlanta, Atlanta-Decatur, Georgia
- The Muslim Academy of Greater Orlando
- Arizona Cultural Academy, Phoenix, Arizona
- Al Ansar Academy, California
- Islamic School of Irving, Dallas/Forth/Worth, Texas
- Precious Sprouts Of Ann Arbor, Detroit, Michigan
- Folsom Educational Academy, Folsom/Sacramento, California
- Muslim Community School/ Alim Academy, Potomac, Maryland
- Quran Institute of America, Detroit, Michigan
- Saba Academy, San Jose, California
- Leaders Preparatory School, Orlando, Florida
- Islamic Association of Collin County/Plano Masjid Dallas/Plano, Texas
- The Islamic Community Center of Des Plaines, Illinois
- Tarbiyah Islamic School of Delaware, Delaware
- Shareef Academy, Fontana (Greater Los Angeles Area)
Group A 1st Position -: Asiyah Mardiyyah Arastu, Charles Lindergh Elementary, Michigan. 2nd Position: Adam Ahmed, Darul Arqam, New Jersey.3rd Position: Aaisha N Hafeez, Achieve Charter Academy, Michigan.
Group B 1st Position -: Aisha Safiya Khan, Spring Habor Middle School, Wisconsin. 2nd Position: Shu’ab Rahman Siddique, Al Ihsan Academy, New York .3rd Position: Neha Farhan, Lincoln Alternative School, California.
Group C 1st position - (Joint Winners) Sara Ali Kazmi, Al Hadi School of Accelerative Learning, Texas & Yusra Hashmi, Gifford Middle School, Florida. 2nd Position: Maryam Arshi Barucha, Daar Ul Ilm, California. 3rd Position: Aatif Ahmed, Henderson Middle School, Georgia.
Group A (Ages up-to 7 years) 1st position -Ali Ala- International Academy of Cincinnati, Ohio. 2nd position- Alayna Zayb- ICOB Academy, New Jersey.3rd position - Yasin Ahmed- Darul Arqam Academy- New Jersey.
Group B (Ages 8– 9years) 1st position -Rabya Hasnain-Maroa Forsyth Grade School, Illinois. 2nd position - Osman Muhammad Khan -Hillside Elementary School, New Jersey. 3rd position -Asweel Mehaboob Kumbalakkuzhiyil, MDQ Academy, New York.
Group C (Ages 10– 11years) 1st position -Aya Mehmli, Noble Leadership Academy , New Jersey. 2nd position - Ali Razvi, Islamic School of Irving, Texas. 3rd position - Zayna Motiwala-Darul Arqam School , New Jersey.
Group D (Ages 12– 14years) 1st position -Yasir Hasnain, Maroa Forsyth Grade School, Illinois. 2nd position -Syeda Maryam Beyabani, K12, Texas. 3rd position -Ridaa Dadani, Baytul Iman Academy, New Jersey.